Monday, October 14, 2013

10-14

Max kept forgetting what a birthday was. I'd ask him when his was and he'd say I don't know. I asked him when mine was and he said "Well it was Sep. 1 this year, but last year it was in December." And I got really mad at him, and said "It's the same day every year, the day that you were born initially!" And finally I said "Yours is March 6th!" And he was like "Oh yeah that sounds familiar."

Sitting in a really high area with Kristen, Shawna, Noorin, and Kelly. Kelly was called down by Mrs. Abbe to sing Juliette's aria and Kelly just starts singing it, and Mrs. Abbe is like "No wait til you're on the floor." But she keeps going until she's finished and then walks down on the floor. Then proceeds to sing some other ridiculously high aria, but as I'm looking at the sheet music, I notice that she's singing way lower than what's actually written. Anyway, she comes back and we're all clapping and everything, and then this kid with a guitar starts singing and Kelly and I start talking about how his range is literally only 5 notes.

Lastly, we're in this crazy world where basically everything you do is some kind of test or game. So there's "heaven" which is on a tall hill that you have to climb to, and everyone there is a spirit, and a body together. And if you don't have your spirit with you, you have to go back into the world and find it, because it won't find it's way alone. And then there's a ferry, which takes you to hell. Kind of too Greek for me. But you do have to get stuff from the ferryman in order to progress, but if you talk to him for too long, or get tempted by his ticket offers, you end up on the ferry and can't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment