Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10-9-13

I forgot a lot of my dreams. It was cold this morning and I kept falling back asleep. One I remember though,

I was in my parent's bedroom with my parents. My Dad said that he had been at the VA, and was told that if he installed some crazy sauna in the bathroom, then he would get better. It was just the Master bathroom, but bigger with a tub, and the door was in another spot.

I went inside and my Mom said "Don't go in there too much, it's radioactive." And I was really upset that my parents would have installed something radioactive in the house. So I said "Mom you're always so concerned about health and stuff, why would you put something radioactive in our house?"

In some other part of a dream I was watching some kind of movie on this big screen outside, but laying on the ground and cuddling Max. There were other people around, but I totally forgot everything else that happened unfortunately  I remember everything when I wake up, but if I don't write it down I forget within in an hour.

And this weird thing has started to happen where as soon as I write down the dreams, I actually don't forget them. So I'll be trying to remember a dream that I did forget, and then pieces of dreams from weeks ago come to mind, and I'm like "No that was an old dream."

Update:
I just remembered the rest! This old family friend of mine who used to be my Bishop was putting on a play in the performance place at Bob Cole, using only fruits, or clay. It was a horrible show because I didn't know any of my lines and was just making stuff up. So after the show backstage I really wanted to get a copy of the script to keep as a momento. But they were all gone, random people had taken them. So I kept asking people if they had a copy I could have, and no one did. 

And then this girl held up this picture of Jesus, and said "Everyone keeps defacing our Jesus pictures!" And I said "THEN STOP MAKING THEM LOOK SO BAD."

No comments:

Post a Comment