Monday, September 16, 2013

9-16-13

There was some sort of choir trip thing. and there was a guy that I was flirting mercilessly with, even though I was engaged in the dream. He was some generic white guy, although I think he might be someone I actually know. Anyway, there was some sort of situation where there was this rabbit hole type thing, and no one would go in, and I convinced this guy to go in with me because we needed to.

So down in the hole Kelly was there, and my high school choir teacher. And she started freaking out about how in her childhood she didn't want to eat these candies that tasted like black tea and honey but was forced to. She was singing about them. And she alluded to the fact that she was from this world, which was not Earth, and it was really difficult to reconcile her childhood growing up in this fantasy land type place. But Kelly was definitely there and watching her. And I was with hot dude.

So my choir teacher takes out this knife/ book thing and doesn't stab herself, but I guess she killed herself somehow anyway. And then up on top of the stairs or balcony thing she appears in these robes, and was the new High Queen. And we went up there, and we're trying to figure out what to do, and I don't know why but there ended up being some kind of fight to the death between me and 3 girls, but everyone was just throwing knives back and forth really badly, and weren't even getting close to hitting anyway. And I got really tired of ducking back and forth and just told everyone that whatever was happening was stupid and pointless and we needed to leave.

So we went back to the place we were before, and there was a bunch of people from Moorpark Choir there. My ex, and Grant, and there was something that happened with Aimee, a friend of mine who just passed away. But while I'm running back to where everyone is, I fall into the pool. And I get out really unphased by the matter, and people start praising me because I saved everyone by doing something in the other world but I have no idea what. I feel like I made it self-destruct... But my ex was there and I was purposely trying to avoid him, while flirting with hot guy, but also trying to keep boundaries because I was engaged. So a bunch of people got in the pool, and I kept trying to get the guy to come in with me, and finally he was going to, but then everyone got out all at once to go do something, and he was like "Oh nevermind". And I was really frustrated. At this point the guy was definitely just Steve Doman.

Part 2 that I remember was really horrifying. I was taking a shower in Max's apartment, and he had 3 different showers. And all of the sudden there were these red lobster type things all over the floor of the bathtub and on my feet, and in the dream I knew that they were like feet fungus or something. But they freaked me out so much, and I kept calling Max to help me and he seemed really annoyed to have to come in, and then wouldn't do anything. I threw a washcloth on them and they ate it. So I was sitting on the edge of the tub with my feet lifted because I didn't want to step on any of them. And later on in some other dream I was telling my mom about them and if she had seen them, and I looked them up on google and found out they were just a pest infestation.

Part 3 I'm talking to Richard about my different fandoms. Very realistic. I'm just in my living room telling him how I loved The Wizard of Oz, and the Scarecrow, and then Harry Potter, and I married Daniel Radcliffe one day in my room when I was 8, and then Lord of the Rings, and told him that I saw the 2004 Phantom movie, but really fell in love with the story and the other movie versions and the Broadway show more so than the Gerard movie, that that was just a stepping stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment